Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Airsoft Malaysia KL Selangor

buying can be C.O.D or post to buyer...
BB bullets and gas must pre order first...
banyak sangat permintaan pemain airsoft so kena pre order, i only simpan few stock...
untuk upgrade airsoft anda boleh buy parts from internet...
body je susah nak masuk malaysia, small parts dan aksesori doesnt matter...

# Game Tip: Print target using google image, then buat indoor competition with your friends...
    prizes up to penganjur...

selamat ber airsoft!!!

11 comments:

  1. my email is larptencrepsley@hotmail.co.uk and i invited u as my friend ~ i wan buy a airsoft pistol ~ but the price is how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email is zheng_ting_chan@hotmail.com,can you give me the address of the airsoft gun shop in malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. email saya ya, terima kasih : affandin89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my email is darrenho2009@hotmail.com,can you give me the address of the airsoft gun shop in malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my email is kenchew2012@gmail.com,can you give me the address of the airsoft gun shop in malaysia?

      Delete
  5. Email me
    muhammadiylia_abdulwahab@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looking for airsoft pistol seller ... im seriously buyer ... i looking for M9A1 OR M92 OR M93R OR GLOCK 18C .. email me at ryumusashi13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saya nk beli tapi cod tak nak pos..serious buyer 0189724310 whatsapp

    ReplyDelete